- All texts and all interpretations are on par.
- Authors are irrelevant.
- Impossibility of distinguishing correct interpretations from incorrect ones.
- There are no distinctions between fact and fiction, observation and imagination, evidence and prejudice.
- People live in a prison house of language and have no relation to reality.
- Interpretation is without criteria.
A monster is a type of hybrid, a composite of other organisms grafted on to each other; it is at first sighting unrecognizable, it is unnamable, yet strangely familiar; the moment the monster is named it is tamed, this domestication of the monster is achieved through the mastery over the monster.